Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What are the best free blogs that allow user-sponsored advertising and sales?

Question by drjj1967: What are the best free blogs that allow user-sponsored advertising and sales?
I have a business blog through which I offer certain goods and services. It is also a general-information blog, however. I am seeking to move it to another blog host. I know that blogspot offers user-sponsored advertising, but are there any other free blogs that allow something like blogspot’s adsense and/or user-sponsored advertising?

Best answer:

Answer by Tomster!
I think word press might have this support but I have found blogger to be really good.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured article: Beyond Hiroshima - The Non-Reporting of Falluja's Cancer Catastrophe.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment