Sunday, October 24, 2010

How to get clicks from selling ads adsense on my website?

By malik, October 22, 2010

Question of Mary: how to get clicks from selling ads adsense on my website?
I've just launched a Web site and began to put adsense on my site.En ads a week, I had 2 cents, no. joke! someone has some good ideas on how to place ads on my Web site to obtain the much desired clicks?

Best answer:

Reply by raysor
First of all I would scrap all ads AdSense for the moment. An it is of poor quality on a Web site, and 2. So it is not win you money.What is the point?
The answer is always very simple.This is because you have not yet developed your site and you do not get enough income visitors.The depends on the number of page impressions and click through rates (I think) .donc if 1000 people look at the page and your clickthrough rate is about 1 to 2% you'll get 20 adsense payments.Then, you have something called eCPM (costs estimated by thoasand).This is what an advertiser pay for 1000 clicks (might be around) it gives you an idea what you get for a single clic.différentes ads pay rates différents.Par example financial ads pay much.
I would advise you forget for the moment.Se concentrate on improving your site and your number of visiteurs.Obtenir something like Statcounter count and analyze statistics of your visitors.

Add your own answer in the comments!

You must be logged on to publish a comment.

This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment